- Thermaltake launches the CTE Form Factor Series; innovative chassis designed for Centralized Thermal Efficiency.
- Thermaltake introduces the brand’s first-ever swappable fan blade design- the SWAFAN.
- Thermaltake establishes the Thermaltake Bicycle Division, specializing in global & regional bicycle brand representation and distribution.
- Thermaltake announces a design collaboration with Studio F. A. Porsche on the E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair.
- Thermaltake hosts its first revolutionary virtual Exhibition- the 2020 Thermaltake Expo June.
- Thermaltake officially enters the memory market with the WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling DDR4 Memory.
- The Level 20 Gaming Chassis Family is launched to celebrate Thermaltake’s 20th Anniversary.
- Thermaltake establishes the TTLCGS Department (TT Liquid Cooling Gaming Station); focusing on excellent hand crafted liquid cooling gaming systems.
- Tt Forum: a place for Thermaltake fans to ask questions and share knowledge.
- 3D Print Website allows modders and enthusiasts to download free materials for them to build their own mod and share their design.
- The theme for the year, “Game with your MOD”, positions Thermaltake as the go-to brand for PC modding and gaming total solution with our professional, innovative and technological skills.
- TT Premium (TT Premium.com), the most comprehensive liquid-cooling and modding online shopping experience. The platform is designed to provide exceptional high-end products and services to customers worldwide.
- Team TT Modding | Building Dreams : company’s continual commitment in developing products for enthusiast by enthusiasts.
- CaseMOD Invitational : Biggest international modding event of the year.
- Tt LCS Logo : exclusive certification applied to products that pass design standards of hardcore enthusiasts.
- Riing 12 & 14 LED radiator fan with colored patented LED ring. Best selling series product in Thermaltake history.
- Thermaltake Core X Case Series. Fastest selling chassis series in Thermaltake history.
- Tt eSPORTS “Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse” design collaboration with BMW DesignworksUSA, introduces a new refresh feature.
- New Thermaltake Level 10 Mini ITX & Level 10 Gaming Station Titanium Limited Edition.
- “Level 10 M Gaming Headset”, the third project with the BMW Designworks USA. Perfect combination of brilliant acoustic engineering and aesthetic design.
- Tt eSPORTS establishes flagship store in Taipei, Taiwan.
- The new era in gaming mice – “Level 10 M Gaming Mouse Series”, design collaboration by Thermaltake and BMW Designworks USA.
- Established New Corporate Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
Tt eSPORTS, new division for gaming and the professional e-Sports team of Tt APOLLOS established.
LUXA2, new division established, Thermaltake becomes a multi-brand company.
Thermaltake and BMW Group subsidiary DesignworksUSA work together closely on the project Level 10 Extreme Gaming Chassis since 2009.
TBM (Total Brand Management) implemented.
IPO in Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Become a publicly listed company.
TT Germany GmbH founded.
Company Restructure for larger global scale.
France, Australia, and Japan branch offices set up.
China production plant established. ISO-9001 obtained.
TT Hongzhan and Hwazhan formed in Beijing, China.
Worldwide first turbine cooler Golden Orb. (Golden Orb).
Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd is founded by the president and CEO – Mr. Kenny Lin. Since then, it ultimately evolve to become the modern global corporation that still bears the same name today.